Your Industry Is Our Industry
Horizon Healthware offers computer software and system support to automate back-office and clinical field processes for providers of a variety of community-based services such as:
- Home Health
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- Personal Care, Homemaker, and Companion Services
- Community-based Waiver Programs
- Private Duty Nursing
- Outpatient Therapy Services
- Behavioral Health / Mental Health / Substance Abuse /Developmental Disabilities
- Residential Mental Health Facilities and Group Homes
- Home Infusion Therapy
- DME and Lifeline
Whether your agency provides several of these services or just one, we can implement a solution to suit your needs and your budget. Horizon’s unique modular system design allows us to address the needs of agencies of all sizes–small and large.
As providers grow their patient/client census and expand their services, they add more or different Horizon system modules to handle the workload. Each component addresses the special billing and reporting needs of these similar, but unique lines of business.
No Stone Unturned En Route to Total Information Solutions
Horizon Healthware partners with healthcare providers to help them do the best possible job of caring for those they serve. We are committed to removing obstacles — whether those be logistics, procedural bottlenecks, government mandates, or financial constraints.
Horizon’s software solutions can be deployed as a cloud-based service or as a locally-hosted application on your own server (or single computer if a very small agency). Choose the platform that best suits your availability of hardware and IT support and your access preferences.
Our team of developers is constantly adding and expanding features in response to user requests
- We keep close watch on changing requirements of Medicaid and Medicare and other governing bodies who set requirements on in-home care providers, and update our systems promptly to assure compliance
- Horizon’s systems already share data with a number of cooperative vendor products and we are always open to building new software bridges and forging new relationships that benefit our users. See our products page to learn about seamless data-sharing for financial, telephony, and other systems
- Our unique approach to pricing employs both a-la-carte and sliding-fee scale calculations that allow us to work within even the tightest of agency budgets
Meeting Your Needs By
- Our Commitment to providers of Home and Community-based care
- Providing quality software
- Delivering outstanding, personal support
- Going the extra mile to help our clients succeed
- Offering cost-effective system solutions